Creating Alerts on data pages

Alejandro

Question

I created a communication system for construction job sites and I want to include in the landing page an alert icon that can tell me any time I am sent a notification. 

I am already using the email option after a communication is created where an email is sent to both parties as an alert. But you need to check your email instead of visualizing an alert on the caspio app. I am talking like a shopping cart notification.

This is not a natural caspio feature and I would like to know how to do it. Not a technical person.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 answer to this question

Hi @Alejandro What I am seeing here is you want to be alerted via Caspio dp when you receive an email (?) I'm not really sure if this is possible since it looks like it'll need some sort of integration of an email app so that you can see when you receive an email, but I'm not certain this is how to do it. Maybe you can reach out to their professional services team since they can help you with features that are not a natural Caspio feature?  https://www.caspio.com/services/professional-services/