Weekly Calendar Datapage - Parameter To Set Which Week To Be Viewed

kpcollier

Question

I have a weekly calendar datapage that is being accessed through a link in an email. I am trying to send a Date parameter through the link to the weekly calendar datapage, to which the datapage will open up on the week of that date parameter received. 

In example, if the date parameter received was 10/11/2019, the datapage will open up to the week of 10/11/2019 and show all of the records for that week.

I have the datapage receiving a date parameter and it successfully opens up to the correct week, but it filters out all other records besides the date received via parameter. So, the datapage goes to the correct week, but only 1 day is showing record results, with the other dates being blank (even if there are records for that date).

Does anyone know how to set a weekly calendar datapage to a specific week in the past, via a parameter?

2 answers to this question

I have been messing around with a date parameter with greater than or equal, and while it does navigate to the correct week, it makes all records previous to that date blank. So, if the date parameter was a Friday, the previous 4 days of the week would be blank to the user. 

When I add criteria to the Date field and add a 'less than or equal' field to receive the parameter as well, it just opens up to the date of the very first record ever submitted by the user.