Google Address Auto Complete

BCannon

Question

I am trying to add the Google Address Auto Complete option to an address field in my Caspio DataPage Form. 
I have all the information I need including API, Script, etc. but I am not sure how or where to insert this information to populate my forms Address Field. 

Any help or directions to a help file would be greatly appreciated.  I've been searching for hours and can't find anything on this. 

Peace, Bill

8 answers to this question

@BCannon I checked Google MAP API documentation and I found sample scripts that might fit what you need: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/examples/places-autocomplete-addressform

I also found this one that is muck simplier: https://webflow.com/made-in-webflow/website/Google-Places-Autocomplete-in-Webflow-Forms. You can add the following code in your header or footer, add your API key and change the INPUT ID to InsertRecordWork_Order_Address

@BCannon Were you able to get this to work in your datapage? I'm working on implementing the solution from Google Places Autocomplete in Webflow Forms - Webflow, see you replaced the INPUT_ELEMENT_ID with document.getElementById("InsertRecordWork_Order_Address") but I am not having success. Wondering if you have any tips that helped you get to a functioning address autocomplete. Thanks!