How to eliminate \"Map It'' column on a Yahoo map page

merconline

Question

Anyone know how I would tweak the code to eliminate the \"Map It'' column that is inserted when you're using a Yahoo map with a Caspio results page? Obviously deleting the words Map it will eliminate the words, but I'd like to eliminate that column from the table and have the individual map display only when someone clicks through to the details page.

Thanks for the help!

Here's what goes into the HTML block now creating that column....

Map it

Y

Y

[@field:LASTTRANS]

[@field:LASTVALUE]

[@field:Address]

[@field:Description]

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington DC 20500

4 answers to this question

I do want the map with the pins on the results page, just not that \"map it'' column in the results box.

The notion is to have the 25 results come up with pins on the map above them. Then when someone clicks the Details tab in the Caspio box, they'll get the details and a smaller map showing the individual spot.

As of September 2013, Yahoo! terminated their free Maps Web Services, and as a result, Yahoo! map mashups are no longer supported. If you are currently using Yahoo! Maps in your existing mashups, Caspio has a FAQ for upgrade instructions: https://howto.caspio.com/faq/map-mashup/why-did-my-yahoo-map-mashup-stop-working/