New Calculation Features - Love Them

mark048

Question

6 answers to this question

Yeah, I'm also very excited about the new features. Lots of calculations I wanted to add are now doable. I've been playing with them and just wanted to leave a quick comment which might help somebody new to differentiate between them. So you can insert different type of calculation: the calculated fields is calculation among columns, total&aggregation is calculation among records, and grouping is grouping records based on a field. Have fun with it.

Good News!

As of July 12, 2018, Caspio introduced new features which you can find here: https://howto.caspio.com/release-notes/caspio-bridge-13-0/

This release includes a new feature, Calculated Values in Submission Forms.  This allows you to generate calculations which you can use for Submission Forms. 

Check these videos for more information:

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:02 PM, Meekeee said:

Good News!

As of July 12, 2018, Caspio introduced new features which you can find here: https://howto.caspio.com/release-notes/caspio-bridge-13-0/

This release includes a new feature, Calculated Values in Submission Forms.  This allows you to generate calculations which you can use for Submission Forms. 

Check these videos for more information:

This new feature is great. Do you know of a way to get this to work using a details page? I have a details page that submits data with record level security, and I have a calculated field, but it does not update automatically like a submission page. Do you have any idea how I could get that field to calculate on the fly?