MCQ Quiz - need ideas

drckarcher

Question

Hi,

I want to create a simple MCQ quiz in my staff database application. Once a staff member passes the quiz, this should be recorded in a table against their name.

As much as I'd like to use an external application for the ease of use and the options proper quiz applications have, I am not sure how I could identify the staff member so that their result is recorded correctly I Caspio. (I do use zapier a fair bit for what it's worth)

What I've done so far:

• I created a table which contains the staff member identifier and a timestamp. The table contains a column for each question and the value is either 1 (correctly answered) or 0 (incorrectly answered). The last column is a sum of the 1s and 0s. The staff member will be logged into the application so that I can record their ID.
  • A submission form with dropdown fields and radio buttons etc. which is the actual quiz

What I need now is: 

1. Two "Submission completed" screens. One that is displayed if the candidate passes the quiz that says Congratulations, you passed and can close this window and one that says "Sorry, you didn't pass" and a link to the start of the quiz in case they didn't pass.
  2. A function that adds "pass" into a column if the sum of correct answers is > pass mark.

Any help would be appreciated!

2 answers to this question