How to count number of users

ttanemori

Question

I am watching the video tutorials now. I will most likely go with Express plan with unlimited users. However, I do not know if I understand the difference between 50 users plan and unlimited user plan.

The video demo create a table for authentication, and username and password are stored there. It can be used for table level and record level security, which is big plus to me. But, if we create users like that, the number of users seem to be out of your control. In other words, If I go with 10 user plan and use that method to create 100 users, what will happen to my application?

Can anybody explain what is wrong with me?

Thank you.

3 answers to this question

Hi,

I just want to add to the previous comment above, if you are referring to Number of application authors and data managers you authorize to login to your account, it depends on the plan that you have. You can refer to the link provided above for Caspio Pricing.  And if you are referring to Authenticated or anonymous users of your applications. All Caspio accounts include unlimited application users. Whether you have 10 or 100,000 employees, you will never be charged per user.