B6.caspio.com Detected By Google As Phishing Attack

dominiquepeters

Question

When you go to my site where a "create new user" datapage is deployed. I get this message from google that there is a phishng attack ahead. I've been using Caspio for months without any problem, and of this morning without changing anything this Phishing warning popped up. Has anyone experienced the same problem. My site: http://www.risafety.com/toolbox-talks.html , but it's on my other sites to where I use Caspio. 

Phishing attack ahead

Attackers on b6.caspio.com might try to trick you to steal your information (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

Back to safetyHide details

Google Safe Browsing recently detected phishing on b6.caspio.com. Phishing sites pretend to be other websites to trick you.

If you understand the risks to your security, you may visit this infected site.

3 answers to this question

Hi, one of the reasons why this happens are maybe users are abusing Caspio's fields. Some of them are using text fields as placer for the Passwords so they would be able to collect sensitive information from a user. In my experience before if this happens, you can contact Caspio Support and they will be the ones who will suspend this on your behalf.