Riddle Me This Batman... Icons In Table Headers?

Dilts

Question

Once again I seek the wise wisdom of the Caspio community wizards... 

I have a table

post-17837-0-84267700-1425508153_thumb.p

Currently in order to make the results table fully responsive I have only one letter in the header cells, since I cannot find a way to make their titles overflow:hidden(I tried the overflow:hidden in-line, in Wordpress and in the Caspio styles source code btw). 

I would love to have icons (specifically font awesome) in my table header instead of words or better yet use something resembling @media "media query" so that my desktop version has an icon and the titles, tablets just titles and phones just the icon.

So is there a way to change a label in a (datapage report configure results page field) to an icon? Can I use media queries to change the header cells at breakpoints? or simply make the title disappear when the cell gets smaller using overflow:hidden like normal css. Or should i just try to use JavaScript to grab the titles and replace them with icons? 

Your thoughts and ideas are extremely appreciated! 

Oh! and bonus points if you can tell me how to change my in-line edit pencil column to a narrower width. 

1 answer to this question

Hello Brian,

If I understand correctly, you want to hide headers of a Tabular report.

You can edit your style, select "Results Page - Table Layout", go to the Source tab and add the following line:

display:none;

To the following classes:

.cbResultSetTableHeader

.cbResultSetTableHeader_hover

.cbResultSetHeaderCell

I hope, it helps.

Probably you can add icons to headers, but I do not know the way. If I find it, I will write here.