Displaying A Text Based On A Checkbox Ticked Elsewhere

skauntey

Question

Hi

I would like to display a text string on individual's account based on which checkbox he/she ticked during the registration process. 

The issue corresponds to displaying a membership type - text string - on an individual's account. Currently there are 4 level of memberships in total to choose from.

Thanks in advance.

K

2 answers to this question

Hi Aurora,

Currently there are four different membership types including two enterprise plans, recruitment and free User. I have used redirection to mobilise users to their relevant page once they log in. 

During registration process, A field called 'User_Active' will receive "Y" and therefore their basic(User) membership will get active. Subsequently when a user upgrade his/her membership package relevant checkbox will get ticked manually.

I would like to display their membership type on their account info page - for e.g "User" in a normal case.

I have used update / submission page to display User's account information because update password is also added to the same data page.

Hope this helps.

Thanks in advance