Pivot Table Header And Column Freezing

Thanks Matilda.  I followed the JS solution as you recommended and incorporated it into my website.  However, there's no effect at all.  I think I was expecting to see a scrollbar on the RH side of the table and fixed headers.  All that happens is that the whole webpage scrolls up and down as normal.

I've re-checked the JS instructions, and even followed the approach for the iframe just in case that might work, but no luck.

Any ideas?

Take a look at the example

When you scroll down the report you can always see the header.

Make sure that you have pasted in the header of the datapage or in the Head tag of the webpage the following code:

<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script src="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/floatthead/1.2.7/jquery.floatThead.min.js"></script>

Also I would recommend you disabling html editor in header and footer of the datapage before you paste scripts.

Hope this helps.

...yes, your example is what I'm after.  After experimenting I've discovered my problem... I've been trying to get this to work in a data page that's in fact one of the tabs in a set of multiple DataPages built using Caspio JS code.  What must I do to get this to work in a tab?

Also, when using your example, scrolling seems really smooth when using the scrollbar on the right, but when using the mouse away from the scrollbar the page movement becomes quite jumpy - just wondering how much coding it would take to smooth that out.    Many thanks for your help Matilda.