We have a number of processes which were originally built to update single records and used javascript to test for certain conditions and post values into fields dependiong upon the results. 

As an example, if an agent clicks the JS button to mark a job as compete, the script caclulates the current time plus 10 minutes and posts that to a field. When looking at the "live" situation on screen, the controller screen filters for jobs that are either no marked as complete, or where the Completed Time + 10 mins field value is after no (i.e. a job will be shown if completed within the last 9 minutes).

This process works fine when an agent is only dealing with a single job but if he is processing a bulk edit of multiple jobs, the script fails to operate.

Is it possible to run javascripts within the bulk edit popup window and if so, is there some code we need to enter to ensure that each record selected for bulk edit receives the same correct data?

Any helkp woud be appreciated - even if it just tells me that it cannot be done so I can stop wasting my time trying.

Thanks

I examined the input fields in bulk edit using the Inspector tool in Firefox. The ID's are usually BulkEditFIELDNAME. I added a JS code in the footer under " Configure Fields for Bulk Edit" of the wizard. It worked when I tried changing the font color of one of the Bulk Edit elements.