Iframe and ipads

jsgarlata

Question

Hello, 

Has anyone else had issues with iframes displaying on certain iphones and ipads.  My wife and I both have iphones and ipads,  on my devices the iframes look fine, on her devices (ipad is newer than mine), iframes dont even display anything but "no records found".  

i am trying to have  1 datapage inserted into the header of another datapage. the main datapage gets a parameter in the search and passes it along to the datapage in the  header.  The only way i found to do this was to have an Iframe deployment of the datapage in the header.  but it doesnt work on certain iphones and ipads.

also, FYI , i need to do this because my website doesnt allow passing of parameters.  I am using a wix website. 

any help would be great. thank you in advance

1 answer to this question

On 12/3/2016 at 2:14 AM, jsgarlata said:

Hello, 

Has anyone else had issues with iframes displaying on certain iphones and ipads.  My wife and I both have iphones and ipads,  on my devices the iframes look fine, on her devices (ipad is newer than mine), iframes dont even display anything but "no records found".  

i am trying to have  1 datapage inserted into the header of another datapage. the main datapage gets a parameter in the search and passes it along to the datapage in the  header.  The only way i found to do this was to have an Iframe deployment of the datapage in the header.  but it doesnt work on certain iphones and ipads.

also, FYI , i need to do this because my website doesnt allow passing of parameters.  I am using a wix website. 

any help would be great. thank you in advance

Hi jsgarlata,

No records found means that parameters were not received.

Check this post, it might be helpful.