Select different DataPages after login

Mtasc

Question

Hi there i would like to know if its possible for my users to select the datapage they wish to view via a drop down box once they login.

At the moment users have to launch different URL's to view different datapages but i would like to make it easier for the users by having just 1 URL and then select the data base they wish to view from there.

Thanks

1 answer to this question

12 hours ago, Mtasc said:

Hi there i would like to know if its possible for my users to select the datapage they wish to view via a drop down box once they login.

At the moment users have to launch different URL's to view different datapages but i would like to make it easier for the users by having just 1 URL and then select the data base they wish to view from there.

Thanks

Hi Mtasc, 

you may redirect user  to different datapages  depending on value selected in a drop-down after the form submission. You can find a solution here

another option - you may deploy datapages in iframe in html blocks and show needed datapage depending on user selection in a drop-down. You need to use rules for this purpose.