kimburlyz

Question

14 answers to this question

On 9/5/2017 at 1:05 PM, ezIQchad said:

For anybody following this post, I do quite a bit of Caspio development freelance work - as long as the project doesn't not compete with me or my company.

PM me for info.

Some notable customers/projects include QuoStudentTravel.com, BaleDoneen.com, and ezIQ.us

Working with Chad (ezIQ) was effortless and an absolute pleasure. I asked him to figure out a few custom solutions for my Caspio project, and he quickly provided javascript solutions that have functioned beyond my expectations. His code is well organized and includes plenty of comments for the novice, such as myself. I highly recommend his services and look forward to future projects.

I do some Caspio and JavaScript freelance. I have thousands of hours of Caspio and JS experience, and can very likely build what you need. (basically full time since 2014)

I am interested and able to help with small to medium sized projects.

PM me for info.

Some notable customers/projects include

On 12/12/2017 at 4:47 AM, brunor said:

Working with Chad (ezIQ) was effortless and an absolute pleasure. I asked him to figure out a few custom solutions for my Caspio project, and he quickly provided javascript solutions that have functioned beyond my expectations. His code is well organized and includes plenty of comments for the novice, such as myself. I highly recommend his services and look forward to future projects.

Thanks Bruno, it was a pleasure working with you! I look forward to staying connected and seeing your project (great idea, I must say) grow and evolve!

8 minutes ago, ezIQchad said:

Upwork takes 20%. Yes, that's right 20%!!! So your hard working developer only gets a part of your hard earned money.

Also, the amount of spam I received when I posted jobs in the past or reply to jobs these days is alarming.

Though, if you're looking for cheap labor, Upwork can certainly put you in touch with cheap labor.

I would disagree. Upwork takes 20% and when you reach certain amount, it gets down to 10% which is the case when you are interested on building long lasting relationships through your excellent work. I think it is worthy the protection level you recieve in both sides, as a company and as a developer, resolving disputes and some other benefits.

I have also posted jobs and I have not received any spam. Plus, there are good developers, cheap ones are not recommended though, usually not good english and poor logic sense.

My answer was oriented to provide an option, the final customer can decide what is the more convenient depending on their needs but as developers, we should not judge but provide options. :)

Hello everyone, we have launched the Caspio Partner Directory recently, listing our approved and certified Caspio partners here: https://www.caspio.com/partner-directory/

These partners cover a variety of countries, industries and languages and can work with a wide range of budgets. And, we're adding more new partners all the time!

If you're a Caspio developer that is interested in our partner program, please sign up here: https://www.caspio.com/partner-programs/

Benefits of signing up for our partner program include referral commissions for leads you refer to Caspio, free certifications and free developer accounts!

- Caspio Partners team

Partner-Directory-Promo.gif