Signatures arent storing in table

I have my dual signatures working on my submission form using the following code in my footer along with the other instructions found here.. https://forums.caspio.com/topic/6573-collecting-2-signatures/?page=0#comment-20486 but I don't think its storing anything into my table, the fields in the table are blank and when I try to display them onto a report using more code found in this forum nothing shows.  It's my understanding the table field should have a bunch or numbers and letters like coordinates?   Any help would be appreciated

<!-- Footer code -->
    <script type="text/javascript">
        $(document).ready(
            function ()
            {
                // TODO: Add your signature fields here in the order they appear on the form -->
                var signatureFields = [
                    ['Signature', [@field:Incident_Signature_Employee!], 'cbParamVirtual1'],
                    ['Formen_Signature', [@field:Incident_Signature_Foreman!], 'cbParamVirtual2'],
                ];

for (var i = 0; i < signatureFields.length; i++)
                {
                    var api = $($('#cb_sign_wrapper_edit .sigPad')[i]).signaturePad({ drawOnly: true });
                    if (api)
                    {
                        api.regenerate(signatureFields[i][1]);
                    }
                }

$('#cb_sign_wrapper_edit form').submit(
                    function ()
                    {
                        for (var i = 0; i < signatureFields.length; i++)
                        {
                            // Dump signature JSON data into hidden signature field
                            var newSignature = $('#cb_sign_wrapper_edit .output')[i].value;
                            $('#InsertRecord' + signatureFields[i][0])[0].value = newSignature;

// Capture each signature image into its corresponding [hidden] VIRTUAL field
                            var api = $($('#cb_sign_wrapper_edit .sigPad')[i]).signaturePad({ drawOnly: true });
                            if (api)
                            {
                                api.regenerate(newSignature);
                                $('#' + signatureFields[i][2]).val(api.getSignatureImage());
                            }
                        }
                    }
                );
            }
        );
    </script>
</div>

I figured it out, the following code was wrong, I needed to make 'Signature' and 'Foremen, Signature' the same as my field names

// TODO: Add your signature fields here in the order they appear on the form -->
                var signatureFields = [
                    ['Signature', [@field:Incident_Signature_Employee!], 'cbParamVirtual1'],
                    ['Formen_Signature', [@field:Incident_Signature_Foreman!], 'cbParamVirtual2'],

• 1 year later...

It really just happens, it also happened to me. You really need to do the EXACT same thing as what the instructions told you to so. Any missed details will result into a lot of frustrations. 

Anyway, if ever you will land in this article, feel free to be redirected here: https://forums.caspio.com/topic/4693-js-adding-a-digital-signature-to-a-submission-form/?do=getNewComment

• 1 year later...