SEO Deployment Error

bbundt

Question

I recently used the SEO Deployment method on my web server. I followed the instructions to 'Use External Style' using PHP. The pre-defined search shows up just fine, but before the results are displayed I see the following messages (actual web server file paths and file names were changed to maintain privacy):

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.../*.com/.../file.php:1) in /home/.../*.com/.../file.php(18) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/.../*.com/.../file.php:1) in /home/.../*.com/.../file.php(18) : eval()'d code on line 11

I have attempted to load the page in Edge, Chrome, and Opera and I receive the error each time.  I have also attempted to put the Caspio deployment code in a separate file and use <? php include filename.php ?> in my primary page to no avail. Any thoughts on what may be happening and what I can do to rectify?

Thank you!

2 answers to this question