Login with redirect

ABQDave

Question

I'm a newbie.  Trying to follow the tutorial to create a redirect on login page.  The js code is working properly and the email/password form works properly in preview, but when I embed the code on my Weebly page, The form doesn't display and the redirect code runs based on the last login.  Sorry if this has been answered or if I've missed an obvious step.

Thanks,  

David

4 answers to this question

Hi, just to clarify you are following the steps in this howto article: https://howto.caspio.com/tech-tips-and-articles/common-customizations/create-user-specific-redirect-after-login/ ? 

Have you tried to redeploy the HTML DataPage to your hosting site to check? As well as have you tried to use the deployed URL and check if that works?

You may want to double check your redirections and if you are already login. 

If you have already logged in on the same browser (even on preview) few moment before you access you actual page. It will not show the login screen but automatically captures the last login since the last login are still saved on your browsers cache.

I suggest that you either logout first or clear your cache.

Regarding about logging out. If you do not have a loggout link yet, you can force logout your application by using your logout link directly on the URL.

Logout links/URL are found on the properties of the authentication and is the same for all of the authentications you have on your account.