Q: How call table values from a HTML Block and URL

I have a HTML Block displaying a QR Code from an URL I received here:

However I would like the data to be used to populate the QR Code be from a table called tbl_btc_address in a column called bitcoin_address and also select the first value that is not ticked (No).

Could someone please help in this custom request?

2 hours ago, Benades said:

@TellMeWhy That is exactly what I want to to. So which parameter should I pass? The Column name? also how do I Specify to choose the one not ticked / or ticked

It would depend on what DataPage are you using. It should be pretty easy on a Reports DataPage, you can just use Select Statement and then directly use the Calculated Field on the query string. If it's a submission, you might need to use JavaScript to set the value in the query string, since you can't use fields in HTML blocks in submission forms

4 hours ago, Benades said:

Ok so that is the question, can someone assist in this?

What IS your workflow? Why do you want this QR in a Submission Page? What do you want to do with the QR code? After scanning what does it do, literally just display the information? Why in a Submission Form Then? 

On 4/22/2021 at 4:44 PM, KweenYasmin said:

What IS your workflow? Why do you want this QR in a Submission Page? What do you want to do with the QR code? After scanning what does it do, literally just display the information? Why in a Submission Form Then? 

@KweenYasmin The QR code is above a submission form. The QR code should be generated from table entries. After the scanning of the QR code the user should perform the task and then provide the info in the submission form below the QR code.

• 2 months later...