Show Display Values on Tabular Report Results Page

kpcollier

Question

Does anyone know if there is a workaround to make the display value of a field show on the results section of a tabular report? I have multiple fields that store an amount of time in days, but I'd like to display those values in weeks. I.e., the report will show '14' and '70' when I would like it to display "2 Weeks" and "10 Weeks" respectively. The fields already use a lookup table that has both display and actual values saved.

When setting a lookup table for an editable field, you can select the Display Value, but this only shows when editing a record in the results section.

2 answers to this question

On 4/28/2021 at 10:17 AM, kpcollier said:

e report will show '14' and '70

Hello @kpcollier!

I have found a workaround if this is your expected output. I have been looking for this as well and after a few tweaks, I found this. What I found is that this is doable using table relationships. You will need a unique field on your lookup table that you can connect to your main table so you can enable the display name for DataPages. You can check this screenshot below:

image.png.b659065b373fafebd18f719535fd82c3.png 
image.png.80a929a79b9aff154b3031ea3a34e7f3.png

image.png.5e01f45a9f7e4ca16cf2c73ab18cbb7d.png