datapage change in wordpress iframe

Joemac

Question

Working in wordpress and when I do an embed instead of iframe the datapage looks something like below.  Any way I can make this look more like a regular tabular datapage?  The light blue boxes are driving me nuts so if I cannot make it look closer to the original datapage is there anyway I can change the color on the light blue boxes?

image.png.3cc4be0c3d0cc9f8953a88abe76621c4.png

3 answers to this question

14 hours ago, Joemac said:

Working in wordpress and when I do an embed instead of iframe the datapage looks something like below.  Any way I can make this look more like a regular tabular datapage?  The light blue boxes are driving me nuts so if I cannot make it look closer to the original datapage is there anyway I can change the color on the light blue boxes?

image.png.3cc4be0c3d0cc9f8953a88abe76621c4.png

Most probably your WordPress Theme, it applies CSS to the elements that Caspio did not.

Hi - Just wanted to update everyone that beginning on October 3, 2022, the WordPress deployment method will be deprecated and this option will be removed from the deployment screen.

Existing WordPress deployments will continue to function until December 1, 2023. After this date, DataPages with WordPress deployment will no longer load. If you are currently using the Caspio WordPress Plugin for deployment on your website, replace all WordPress shortcodes with the standard Embed deployment method to avoid interruption to your applications. To know more, you can check it here: https://howto.caspio.com/deprecations/deprecation-of-wordpress-deployment-for-datapages/