more shared objects than expected

vidierre

Question

When I start a new app I found a lot of shared tables even if it is a new app.

If I display the properties of one of them I see some apps reported even if the table is not used into such apps. If I go into the share coiche of the more menu it seems that I am allowed to share not to unshare.

I am surprised because I see such shared objects also into new apps. Do you have some ideas?

UPDATE: I tried also to enter into an app where a table is non needed but the detach option of the More menu is greyed...

Edited by innov2e
Added another test

4 answers to this question

10 hours ago, innov2e said:

If Ihave Table_A belonging only to APP_A, it is not shared. If I build a relationship between Table_A and Table_1 that IS shared and belongs to another app also Table_A became shared.

This would be it. Also, if you have datapages that have fields using lookup tables, those are also "attached" to the app I believe. Same with Authentications, Views, all that jazz. 

MMM may be I was drunk  yesteray, now when I start from scratch I get a clean one. But which is the right way to "detach" the unwoanted sharing?

UPDATE: making some more tests I noticed that If Ihave Table_A belonging only to APP_A, it is not shared. If I build a relationship between Table_A and Table_1 that IS shared and belongs to another app also Table_A became shared. May be this is the culprit because I have a set of tables shared with all my apps? (i.e. State_table, Providers_table, etc.)