Customise table variable (task) output in email

Roosta

Question

Hello fellow Caspio users!

I have been trying to solve a bit of a problem whislt using the "Set Table Variable" function in Tasks, I can get the Task and the actual output I want to work fine which is below:

This emails a table that looks like this:

GSR_Card_Task.thumb.png.addae9fa88c983eaac7237b3f803551f.png

Email_Table.thumb.PNG.75c1d9f63bf70bbab4ec414f9074e5a5.PNG

I would like to be able to customise the table headers as at the moment it uses the table field names but the biggest issue is the date format, this is for use in the UK so the date format needs to be dd/mm/yyyy (preferably without the time component). I have tried creating formula fields to convert the date such as CONVERT(date, [@field:Aud_Date], 103) but still end up with the mm/dd/yyyy output in the table that is emailed.

Obviously localizations do not work on tables only datapages and I can't use something like CONVERT(varchar,[@field:FIELDNAME],106) in a tbale formula field that I could in a datapage. I would like to be able to use the Table Variable feature as it means I can inclcude multiple records in one email that meet the given criteria rather than sending seperate emails and formating the date to long date to get round this issue.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks, Roosta

5 answers to this question