iframe in forms

BCGrec4rec

Question

hello, I am new and evaluating the caspio product. I need to know if i can embed an iFrame into a form using the HTML block. I have tried and it doesnt seeme to be working so before i spend too much time on the product, i thought i would ask you guys.

can someone help me please

Thanks

Steve

4 answers to this question

Hi Steve,

You can display iFrames into your DataPage by inserting iFrame code into HTML blocks or header&footer. Here's a piece of sample code you can use:

<iframe border="0" frameborder="0" height="100%" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" name="iframe" src="URL" width="100%">
Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames.
</iframe>

The iFrame displays the google page in my example. You can define the page in the 'src' attribute, and replace it with any valid URL. For your information, you can deploy any of your DataPage by using the iFrame method and paste the deploy code into other DataPages to display nested DataPages.

You can also play with the other attributes to get the best look and feel. I think you will find this tutorial useful: http://www.w3schools.com/TAGS/tag_iframe.asp.

Hope this helps.

I have tried several times to display an iframe within an HTML Block on a form. I cannot seem to get it to work. My code is pretty simple I believe.

<iframe border="0" frameborder="0" height="300" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" name="iframe" src="http://koonssterlingford.com/about/contact.html" width="100%">
Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames.
</iframe>

I would appreciate any possible advise on this.

Thanks,
Matt