Submit form not working on cel phone browser

normindr

Question

Hi, I have created a mobile based web site fully functional on any phone with web browser capability (not a phone specific app) I am also not using the WAP forms.

So far I have ALL Caspio forms, datapages of all types working correctly EXCEPT for the submit on a form based on (RELS Inquiry form) that passes parameters to an Inquiry table.

Well if it where only an inquiry form I could live without it. But in my case its “An Order†button, sending me the details of the item to reserve. So its a big problem as its essential to running the business.

I have tested on a Nokia C3-00 and a Blackberry 9630, when you click on submit, it just sits there and does not process the form.

Strangely the form works well on the Opera Mini web page simulator tool (23% of mobile browser market) tested with version 4.2 and latest 6.1

Any clues, workaround

Thanks

6 answers to this question

Hi jimmy1,

Like I said in my post I tested my form online using desktop browsers and the Opera Mini mobile phone web browser simulator. All works fine, the processes are fully executed.

There is, I suspect, some compatibility issues with the way the submit form "posts", it is not working on cel phones.

Any other ideas?