Redirect to Another URL depending on the Section for Right Customer Feedback

supclen

Question

I run a small cleaning business in Australia, so I need to collect reviews/feedback from customers, but I want to avoid negative reviews, so I am trying to create a page on my website that has buttons for redirection based on what customer choose. But the problem with a page with buttons is, users can anytime come back to the page and click again on other button to leave negative review, so it will backfire.

So, I seriously need a foolproof method to use redirection method so I can collect positive reviews on GMB and negative feedback on a form so I cam improve on those points.

Is there anyway I can use any platform different from Wordpress for my feedback page? Or can create a completely different feedback page with html? (also I don’t want Google to index my feedback page so my competitors won’t see my method).

Customer feedback sample page I need help with: https://superiorcleaningandpest.com.au/customer-feedback/

Tried free form plugins and Google Sheet for this, Doesn't work the way I like it to do.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet