Membership Renewal Date Report

LeeInKC

Question

I am trying to design a report that our club secretary can run monthly that will give a list of members whose membership renewal is coming up in the next 60 days so she can send reminders (I'd like to automate that part, too, if possible). We have fields for "Join Date," "Last Paid Date," and "Renewal Date." I can't figure out how to set the search criteria to look for renewal dates within 60 days after the day the report is run. Is that possible with Caspio (I don't do javascript!)?

3 answers to this question

On 1/31/2013 at 12:46 PM, LeeInKC said:

I am trying to design a report that our club secretary can run monthly that will give a list of members whose membership renewal is coming up in the next 60 days so she can send reminders (I'd like to automate that part, too, if possible). We have fields for "Join Date," "Last Paid Date," and "Renewal Date." I can't figure out how to set the search criteria to look for renewal dates within 60 days after the day the report is run. Is that possible with Caspio (I don't do javascript!)?

Hello there, if you are still looking for a possible solution or workaround regarding this, I believe that this approach is applicable for your workflow: