'file Or Directory Could Not Be Found' - Please Help!

GuestBooth

Question

Hi,

I've just created my first caspio form which checks availability when a date is entered.

It works fine in Caspio preview & initially displays ok when I have pasted it as a html snippet on my website but then if I enter a date & press search it gives the 'File Or Directory Could Not Be Found 'message.

Can anyone advise? My website is built using the Webeden platform,

Thanks.

3 answers to this question

Hi There, please make sure that the logout link is placed on your footer and check your Authentication that is being used on the DataPage. From there, go to Authentication > Click Advanced Settings > Located the 'Logout destination' and make sure to insert the DataPage URL that you wanted to be redirected. For example, the login form. image.thumb.png.a5396fdd0f6f220366d8e66c05135c12.png

Then, Click save and refresh the DataPage and verify if the logout link now works. 

You may also refer in this forum post that is similar to your question: 

Hello Everyone, just sharing Caspio's new mode of authentication which is using Directories and it has now a logout function. You may check it out here if you need an alternative way to log in and out.

https://howto.caspio.com/directories/directories-overview/directories-overview/

https://howto.caspio.com/directories/identity-providers/configuring-single-logout/