Parma2015

Positioning Of Calendar Popup

Question

Hi!

I have several DataPages where I use calendar popup to choose one or more dates.

Suddenly, a couple of weeks ago the calendar popups looked like the screenshot attached here.

Does anyone have a fix to this?

Possible workaround?: I read somewhere else in this forum that it's possible to position the picker to the left of the field, but I couldn't make it work. in that topic there were said nothing about where to put the code. I tried both header, footer and HTML Block, but it didn't work.

I don't know why the appearence suddenly changed. Could it be an upgrade of my WordPress Theme? The popups work fine when I deploy theb by URL, but not when embedded.

Jan

post-17635-0-63330000-1429119769_thumb.j

4 answers to this question

Hi!

Thanks. I got some code to paste into the header og each DataPage, and that did the trick!

For some reason I am not able to paste the code here. Is there another trick I should know to do that? :-)

Jan

Jan (Parma2015), while this is more than 3 years from your post here, I am having the exact same issue with the Caspio popup calendar in a WordPress site. Can you please provide your solution. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank you,

Kaveh