Image/file Table Best Practices?

gsgriffin

Question

I have lots of images.  They are uploaded and in a folder, but how is Caspio making it easier to maintain the images?  It just dumps everything into the same folders without allowing to tag or id the image or file.

I have 180 locations.  Each location can upload several images and those can change.  The Datapage uploads the image and holds it in the current table, but when new images are uploaded, the old sit in the file folder with no identification.  If I'm using another Datapage to select available images from, I can either upload or choose from a folder, but everything gets dumped into the list.  I only want available photos in my dropdown to be for that specific location.

With Caspio getting more money for data charges for images, I would think there would be a great and easy way to manage images and tag them with more fields and then search and select based on those fields and not just the folder it is dumped into.  Couldn't find any documentation on this.

Ideas or suggestion on what you have done to manage photos...

0 answers to this question