Page redirecting to another page inside the embedded frame

Berean

Question

I've deployed 2 datapages inside one webpage (I am using WIX as my hosted CMS) - one search form and one results form.  I've configured Caspio bridge to redirect the search form to a new page after form submission but this new page is the same page.  Purpose is to have the search form and results displayed simultaneously.

Problem:  The search form redirects to the results page WITHIN the embedded frame instead of opening a new page tab.

Would appreciate any help. Thank you.

6 answers to this question

Sure you can get iframe deploy code and add it to the footer of submission page (search page). Along with the source URL of the frame you need to pass all parameters to the frame:

<iframe name="Web_Order" title="Web_Order" src="https://b15.caspio.com/dp.asp?AppKey=c82222022027df1c5e22223e1&id=[@id]&Name=[@Name]&email=[@email]">Sorry, but your browser does not support frames.</iframe>

If you have a DataPage inside another DataPAge deployed as iFrame, and if you want the parent DP to be redirected to another URL, you should use the following code:

<script>
document.querySelector("iframe").addEventListener('load', function(e) {
    let iFrameButton = document.querySelector("iframe").contentWindow.document.querySelector("input[id^='Submit']");

function f_redirect() {
        window.top.location.href = "https://www.caspio.com/";
    }
    iFrameButton.onclick = f_redirect;
});
</script>

image.png 

image.png

image.png

image.png