Field Validation on Submit

Scott

Question

I have a text field for entering a mobile number on a submit Data Page. I would like to validate the mobile entered to be in the format 61xxxxxxxxx.

Reason is I pass this number through zapper to send SMS updates in twilio to new members with their details.

How can I validate the field on submission. I have already set the field to repeat for confirmation and a placeholder in the format I require the mobile, but people still add as for example 0456888222

1 answer to this question

On 6/12/2017 at 7:03 PM, Scott said:

I have a text field for entering a mobile number on a submit Data Page. I would like to validate the mobile entered to be in the format 61xxxxxxxxx.

Reason is I pass this number through zapper to send SMS updates in twilio to new members with their details.

How can I validate the field on submission. I have already set the field to repeat for confirmation and a placeholder in the format I require the mobile, but people still add as for example 0456888222

Hi Scott,

I replied to this topic. You request is very similar, you just need to set your condition

Hope that helps