Monthly Statements

Scott

Question

We are a membership based company that distributes via a number of third party stores.

I have created a Capsio table that holds memberships for our business. The memberships are entered into the table via a form by each store we have. When submitted the store details are auto populated including email address from another table.

On a monthly basis I would like to email a statement to each store for the memberships they have created. and once sent via email I will tag the records using another table field that they have been sent.

I have not come across anything in capsio that will automate this for me. ie. create a report for each store and email a list of the records the records they have created. I know I can do this with email notifications on a record by record basis. However has anyone done this on a report basis for all records for a certain period???

1 answer to this question

Hi Scott,

I would suggest contacting these guys if you are looking the way to automate emails sending on a monthly basis.

Described workflow requires some back-end coding which can be done only by Caspio Professional Service Team.

Alternatively, you may consider using Datahub which can send an email with an attachment, however, you should create scheduled task for every email recipients. 

Hope this helps.