Listbox - multiple default selections

Craigs

Question

In the configure search field area of my report I have an element with four custom values for a user to choose from.   I have changed that to a listbox and on the advanced tab marked to allow multi-select.  (I have been told this is the only way to allow the report to filter with multiple selections.)    Everything works fine, to allow users to filter the report in multiple ways.   My issue is that the most common way the users will be filtering the report requires them to select two items (Yes & Undecided).    Since I have marked the listbox as a multi-select, one would think I could set multiple defaults on the setup.    This, however is not the case and I can only set one as the default.    Does anyone know of a way through JavaScript or through another work around to set two options as the default filter; while still giving users the freedom to change the filter?     Thank you in advance!!!

Element: Bidding

Display: Yes - Value: Yes

Display: No - Value: No

Display: Undecided - Value: Undecided

Display: Any - Value: Blank Value (Included to see all items)

1 answer to this question