Issues with latest Caspio release 18

Farnsbarnes

Question

Has anyone had any issues with styles following the latest Caspio release 18?

I use both jquery datatables as well as Caspio results tables.  Everything is built inside the Caspio environment.  I've customised everything with my particular Caspio styles,

Everything displayed fine until the new release went through a few days ago.  Now, the row styles on my jquery datatable just don't get called.  For example, I used to have row color banding (ie odd rows displayed as a different shade to even rows).  But now my style code has no effect at all!   Even adding '!important'  in the CSS doesn't work.   Very strange as I've done nothing in past month that could have changed this

Anyone any comments?

6 answers to this question

Have you talked to support about it? The big part of Caspio 18 was reworking Styles. They say anything you previously had should still work, but I'm sure they are having a couple bugs with it. Even though they don't work with javascript and jquery, they messed your app up. Not you. They should fix it.

Sorry I'm not much help. I suspect the change of not storing Styles in the account is messing up people's custom css - be it from a style tag or a jquery function not being able to find the right element or something. I just found an app of mine that is behaving differently as well.