Concatenate two columns and save to another table

Kuroshi

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi @Batchini

I believe this can be achieve using Triggered action. Here's a sample screenshot for a sample configuration that you can refer to 4062765 be

The Name and the Age will be the name of the fields that you want to concatenate. Also, this Trigger contains blocks which are 'Insert into' and 'Update'. The Insert Into block works when you insert a new record from the first table and then it will automatically save the concatenated fields in the second table. The Update block will work if in case you update existing records, it will also update the records from the second table.

I hope this helps.

- Barbie

Aside from Triggered Actions, I believe this can also be achieved in Application Tasks. If you're not familiar with this feature, tasks are operations that you can create in your application and run them manually or automatically based on a predefined schedule. Here's a HowTo article that you may check for more information: https://howto.caspio.com/tasks/

Another cool thing about Triggered Actions and Application Task is that you can combine them to automate your app workflows. Here's a video tutorial for reference: 

2 minutes ago, astroboy said:

Aside from Triggered Actions, I believe this can also be achieved in Application Tasks. If you're not familiar with this feature, tasks are operations that you can create in your application and run them manually or automatically based on a predefined schedule. Here's a HowTo article that you may check for more information: https://howto.caspio.com/tasks/