Hired help...

waltmayo

Question

I am in need of some help with integrating Javascript into some of my apps.

I know that the Caspio team will take on custom programming jobs, but these tasks are sometimes very small. Does anyone else out there do freelance Caspio work? I'm not opposed to hiring Caspio's programmers, just was interested in learning all my options.

Walt

4 answers to this question

Hey @waltmayo as I know Caspio offers an Expert session that will help you with your issue with scripts or complex functionality.  

An Expert Session is a 1-hour session that is conducted via screen share by a Caspio Support Engineer. It also has a cost of $250/hr.

If you want to continue, just contact Caspio support: https://www.caspio.com/support/

Just wanted to add that if anyone wants to hire programmers/developers to help with your Caspio Application projects, it is also a good idea to look for Caspio Certified App Developers. I recently heard they have a certification program and figured it's best if those who you will hire are certified to make sure every penny you spend is worth it. ;)

- LOEY