Caspio Wordpress Comments

JEllington

Question

Hello, I find myself in the process of considering switching our format from HTML to WordPress (actually.. client has recently read a few articles on the wonders of CMS's). Personally I feel there are some advantages switching to WP, although I would feel better with the decision after hearing from the WP veterans. Any and all feedback (pros & cons) on experiences between WP and Caspio is greatly appreciated.

We are running on a dedicated linux server, so the transition should go fairly smoothly. What bothers me (and I could be misunderstanding) is after reading through a WordPress search on this forum, passing parameters between data pages appears to be problematic. Passing parameters between data pages is utilized frequently within our site, so this has me a bit concerned.

Thanks again for all feedback
Jim

5 answers to this question

Hi @JEllington,

For the parameter concern try to use embed Deployment, it should receive the parameter without any issue(https://howto.caspio.com/deployment/deployment/). And for the style concern, this usually occurs if the is same CSS class between the DataPage and the Theme of WordPress you can check the appearance of the theme of WordPress and change the style from there or you can also check this helpful post