Datapage Display

AndyWallace

Question

I am currently developing a database to catalogue bobbleheads given away by various hockey teams. I essentially want to just make one datapage but deploy it on multiple pages on my website and was wondering if there were multiple ways of displaying the datapage when you deploy it. For example if I just to display the table as if it was already searched is that possible? Instead of making the user search first just display the table having already been searched for a specific team.

2 answers to this question

Hello AndyWallace,

1 hour ago, AndyWallace said:

I am currently developing a database to catalogue bobbleheads given away by various hockey teams. I essentially want to just make one datapage but deploy it on multiple pages on my website and was wondering if there were multiple ways of displaying the datapage when you deploy it. For example if I just to display the table as if it was already searched is that possible? Instead of making the user search first just display the table having already been searched for a specific team.

Yes, it is possible. You can choose between predefined criteria Report DataPage and Direct to Details DataPage. In both cases you just need select specific search type - "filter data based on your pre-defined criteria". In this case you can pre-configure and static values for criteria or set up DataPage to receive external parameters. Please see for more details http://howto.caspio.com/datapages/reports/creating-a-report-datapage/

Thanks

Hi,

Selecting the " Filter data based on your pre-defined criteria" will give you the option to automatically display report data based on your pre-defined value. 

For example, you can use paramater value as your criteria, or filter using definite values.

Please refer to this link for more information: https://howto.caspio.com/parameters/tech-tip-custom-filter-elements/