• 0
Nehme

iPhone Bug

Question

Hello,

I am having a problem for users trying to log-in using iPhone (and sometimes Mac).
After logging in to their account, they must perform a search.
When they click "Search", they are redirected to the log-in page again.


This doesn't happens at all on windows

Any help?

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

  • 0
On 1/30/2017 at 8:37 PM, Nehme said:

Hello,

I am having a problem for users trying to log-in using iPhone (and sometimes Mac).
After logging in to their account, they must perform a search.
When they click "Search", they are redirected to the log-in page again.


This doesn't happens at all on windows

Any help?

Thank you

Hello, 

I would recommend checking that you the "Enable cross app login" setting is enabled for your authentications.

This setting can be found in the Advance settings tab in the authentication.

Another idea - perhaps, you specified too short period in the setting, which controls time range when user is logged. Maybe they got redirected to the login screen in 15 minutes? You can find this setting in the Advance settings tab as well.

Hope it helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Thanks a lot for your help.

If fact, I have set the time to 2 hours. So this would not be the problem.

I tried also to set the Enable cross app login, but it doesn't work.

 

After a successful login, if they press on search (the only button there), they are redirected to the login page again!

And only on iPhone.

This is really frustrating.

 

Thank you again for your help. Do you have another suggestion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2/3/2017 at 9:08 PM, Nehme said:

Thanks a lot for your help.

If fact, I have set the time to 2 hours. So this would not be the problem.

I tried also to set the Enable cross app login, but it doesn't work.

 

After a successful login, if they press on search (the only button there), they are redirected to the login page again!

And only on iPhone.

This is really frustrating.

 

Thank you again for your help. Do you have another suggestion?

It's hard to suggest something else without checking. I can check the datapage, you may send me an URL and credentials in personal message.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2/8/2017 at 1:03 PM, Mathilda said:

It's hard to suggest something else without checking. I can check the datapage, you may send me an URL and credentials in personal message.  

Dear Mathilda,

Thank you for your kind suggestion.

The problem is that the information in the capsio account contains medical information for known patients.

This is why it is not allowed for me to share the content.

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now