INTEGRATION PIPEDRIVE AND WIX WEB SITE

ThomasKollmann

Question

My company has a very simple website on Wix Platform and we utilize Pipedrive advanced as well.  The reports, called Insights, on Pipedrive are very simple and limited in this plan we afford to pay. So.. I am building another automatic way of getting those reports and making them accessible to our team of sellers.   I found out Zapier, which made half of the job done. I integrated Pipedrive with Googlesheets and then .... when I started learning how to integrate Googlesheets with the website (WIX) I discovered Caspio.... which seems to do it all.... I have been watching tutorials videos for the past 2 hours and tried to import my datasheet to start testing the limits of the free plan but its has been quite complicated... I don't have a specific question... If someone could give me a few tips about the task I am trying accomplish would be really helpful. =) 

Thank you! 

2 answers to this question

Where exactly are you having a hard time importing? May you send a screenshot? Importing should be pretty straightforward, save for some formatting for fields that may or may not change your data/ datatype upon import.

Caspio has HowTo Articles if you haven't visited it yet, it describes the functionalities better than the video tutorials

https://howto.caspio.com/tables-and-views/importing-data/

On 3/28/2021 at 9:02 AM, ThomasKollmann said:

My company has a very simple website on Wix Platform and we utilize Pipedrive advanced as well.  The reports, called Insights, on Pipedrive are very simple and limited in this plan we afford to pay. So.. I am building another automatic way of getting those reports and making them accessible to our team of sellers.   I found out Zapier, which made half of the job done. I integrated Pipedrive with Googlesheets and then .... when I started learning how to integrate Googlesheets with the website (WIX) I discovered Caspio.... which seems to do it all.... I have been watching tutorials videos for the past 2 hours and tried to import my datasheet to start testing the limits of the free plan but its has been quite complicated... I don't have a specific question... If someone could give me a few tips about the task I am trying accomplish would be really helpful. =) 

Thank you! 

Table and Database Design Best Practices - Caspio Online Help

Database Relationships - Caspio Online Help

Free trainings are offered here: Free Online Database Training Courses | Caspio