Ping - Running a ping command from an IP Address within Caspio

Leon13

Question

Greetings ;)

I am curious if anyone successfully integrated "Ping" capabilities within Caspio?

I am envisioning that the IP Address will already contain the Ping command within code residing in Caspio, so that when the user clicks on it, it will simply run the ping as in the below from my Windows Terminal window:

Thank you!
image.png.34bbe93d0c518b400f82ee4b3db28b0b.png

Edited by Leon13
Grammer

6 answers to this question

On 6/1/2021 at 7:18 PM, NiceDuck said:

If you are interested on checking the status of the your site, you may go to http://status.caspio.com/ instead.

And to know which site your account belongs, you can actually find it on help>about Caspio Bridge

Howdy NiceDuck, as always, a big thank you for your response!

Actually what I am attempting to do is unrelated to checking uptime on my Caspio Instance.
Within my workflow I have thousands of IP Addresses that the user periodically need to verify Ping response.

What I am envisioning is with a simple "click" of the mouse, the user will be able to accomplish everything from the screen shot.

Thanks you!   

45 minutes ago, Leon13 said:

Howdy NiceDuck, as always, a big thank you for your response!

Actually what I am attempting to do is unrelated to checking uptime on my Caspio Instance.
Within my workflow I have thousands of IP Addresses that the user periodically need to verify Ping response.

What I am envisioning is with a simple "click" of the mouse, the user will be able to accomplish everything from the screen shot.

Thanks you!   

I'm not sure you can connect a web app to a cmd and have it send the information to it at all