chatGPT

SteveMott

Question

14 answers to this question

Hi,

I'm also interested in the use cases that can be applied to the platform.  I can't think of any use cases on my side of the industry, but more on personal matters.

Also, you can try and pitch the idea at their ideabox. I'm hoping someone from the inside team can approve of this one.

Here's the link:

Ideabox

Hi

I have a Caspio application that contains many medical terms, some of which would benefit from a chatGPT explanation, especially to medical and pharmacy students, and ultimately the public. The prompt would be pre-configured to optimise the prompt structure and insert the term as a variable such as 'Please explain, in detail, the meaning of the term torticollis'.

We use adverse drug reaction data that is computed as a PRR value and have been having success by passing this data into chatGPT to identify which drug might be causing the ADR and why.

The principle is that cGPT can be used to explain any data element in Caspio. It can be helpful to explain items such as balance sheets, regulations, guidelines etc. Another example is a tax form produced by Caspio as a document template. This can be passed to cGPT to be checked.

Have dropped this idea into the ideabox at:

https://caspio.uservoice.com/forums/164206-caspio-bridge/suggestions/46376053-provide-a-link-to-chatgpt-via-the-new-openai-api

Please go and vote it up.

Thanks

Steve

1 hour ago, SteveMott said:

Hi

I have a Caspio application that contains many medical terms, some of which would benefit from a chatGPT explanation, especially to medical and pharmacy students, and ultimately the public. The prompt would be pre-configured to optimise the prompt structure and insert the term as a variable such as 'Please explain, in detail, the meaning of the term torticollis'.

We use adverse drug reaction data that is computed as a PRR value and have been having success by passing this data into chatGPT to identify which drug might be causing the ADR and why.

The principle is that cGPT can be used to explain any data element in Caspio. It can be helpful to explain items such as balance sheets, regulations, guidelines etc. Another example is a tax form produced by Caspio as a document template. This can be passed to cGPT to be checked.

Have dropped this idea into the ideabox at:

https://caspio.uservoice.com/forums/164206-caspio-bridge/suggestions/46376053-provide-a-link-to-chatgpt-via-the-new-openai-api

Please go and vote it up.

Thanks

Steve

This sounds awesome. I think this is plausible with Caspio - Zapier - OpenAI

On 3/22/2023 at 4:23 PM, Pumpedplop said:

Hello

I can not really imagine a proper usecase for this. Please enlighten me with one.

Pump

The way we interact with computers will profoundly change in the next 2 years. Microsoft's Copilot stack (and hopefully its macOS equivalent to come) will enable connecting any app to LLMs (most notably ChatGPT) starting with Windows itself (Windows Copilo) and Office 365 (Work Copilot). Windows+Office are a golden standard in workplace, that is 80% of time spent on a computer for 80% of users. 

Caspio must jump on this wagon and fast or it will become obsolete by 2025.

The most obvious way and a primary focus must be search. This can be done in 3 steps.

First, port unified search already existing in Tables to DataPages.

Second, enable full SQL statements in search.

Third, connect Caspio with OpenAI's GPT plugin (API) that will create SQL statement on the fly from users prompts ( this is the hard part as the prompts going to GPT must first be enhanced and guardrailed).

In this way, the user will enter a conversation style prompt and get a SQL search of the database. For example, in a car rental DB, the users prompt "SUV's" will search for "Audi Q3 OR AudiQ5 OR BMW x5 OR ..." (not a good example, but you get the picture).

Caspio, if you need incentive: Monday, which already has a unified search, is among the selected early adopters of Microsoft Copilot programe.

Caspio, please, please don't become obsolete!

P.S.: I know some of this is already kinda possible with Zapier, but ChatGPT integration must be made simple & at base price & no additional services required or the customers will flock elsewhere fast. 

8 hours ago, BenjaminS said:

Caspio, please, please don't become obsolete!

I agree with everything said here. To me, it really seems Caspio was worried about other things for some reason, like implementing their App Extensions.

Their recent upgrades with Directories and Webhooks seem promising, like they are finally on the right path for their updates. But since I was convinced by my Success Manager to get on a 3 year payment plan, I don't get access to these "free" new features, which means the last 6 Caspio Releases have been useless for me. So I really don't know.

It gets tougher each day to not jump the ship to Microsoft Copilot/365. Everything they've been producing lately, be it PowerApps or even the tried and true BI, and the seamless integration of Teams... add AI into the mix with Designer and Create, and it will be really hard to beat. Not too long ago I would've told you that Microsoft is trying to build something similar to what we can do in Caspio, when PowerApps was still relatively unknown and fresh. If you were to ask me now, I think the positions have switched. Caspio is now playing catch up.

I also believe Caspio needs to act fast.

Fully agree with Benjamin S. Having tried the Zapier solution it is far too slow for my application.

I have used chatGPT extensively to cover for my inadequacies in SQL and Javascript and so far have found every solution effective. Just tell it you are using Caspio when checking or generating code; the results are impressive.

Regarding use cases, as with my original question, I would like to effect a prompt template for the many medical terms I use in my application. When access to Code Interpreter arrives, I will offer users the ability to download data and analyse it for 'patterns'.

I am currently working on a project to develop a dedicated drug information resource employing retrieval augmentation and GPT. We will use the vector database Pinecone and openAI embeddings. I want to integrate this, at least at a prompt level, with my Caspio app!

The generative generation is making us all rethink our approach to our applications and service offerings. That includes Caspio too!

@robinyutah I just used a sentence from your question.

"write the description from chatgpt that satisfies the user as well as the search engines for the scrapuardbuyerz.co.nz business and their products"

ScrapCarBuyerz.co.nz is a reputable and customer-focused business dedicated to providing hassle-free solutions for individuals looking to sell their scrap cars in New Zealand. With a commitment to environmental sustainability and responsible car disposal, ScrapCarBuyerz.co.nz offers a seamless process for turning unwanted vehicles into cash.

Our services cater to a diverse range of customers, including those with damaged, old, or non-functional cars. We prioritize customer satisfaction by offering competitive prices for scrap cars and ensuring a transparent and straightforward transaction process.

At ScrapCarBuyerz.co.nz, we understand the importance of eco-friendly practices, and as such, we adhere to environmentally conscious methods for recycling and disposing of scrap vehicles. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing a convenient and efficient service, handling all necessary paperwork and logistics to streamline the selling process for our valued customers.

Whether you have an old car taking up space in your driveway or a damaged vehicle that's no longer roadworthy, ScrapCarBuyerz.co.nz is your trusted partner in turning these liabilities into valuable assets. Contact us today to experience a reliable, customer-centric, and environmentally responsible solution for selling your scrap car in New Zealand.