Email notification consider as spam?

notewar2

Question

Im testing the caspio email notification system and use business email as a sender to send email to my personal email account. I am very surprised that the email sent was considered as spam.

Is there a way to fix this? To me i dont mind as i check my junk mail very regularly but im concerning about my customers that are expecting an email from us.

Pleas help :cry: :cry:

11 answers to this question

You can try to verify emails based on the SMTP server that is sending it and a reverse record (PTR) to the domain that claims to send the email. The "From" can be faked easily, but the PTR and the server that sends the email would only agree on valid settings and not on SPAM attempts.

The possible IPs that they could get notification emails from Bridge is listed at: http://howto.caspio.com/automatic-emails/notification-emails/troubleshooting-notification-emails.html

Hi

I am also sending email from caspio for using normally text mail to my personal email account.

When i am sending this email i am totally shock that my email was consider as spam.

I am also try the email for changing my email spam setting.But there is no response. :(

6 hours ago, Heather said:

Hello, some of the notification emails sent from my Caspio app are being delayed. Do you know what might be causing it?

What type of values are being sent? Depending on the volume of the email, it usually has minimal delays. But if it is taking hours, it needs to get checked. Normally, this is happening if you have files and large text areas. 

On 3/5/2021 at 6:57 AM, Heather said:

Hi @SinJunYoung, the email contains short plain text only, no special elements. I'm just wondering why it takes hours for it to be received?

That depends on your provider. Try using mailinator and test if you will receive the exact email. If yes, you may have to contact your current email provider's support. If this is still happening inside mailinator, you can provide the steps to replicate here and I'll test for you. 

Hello, there is a key factor that the emails or domains are not verified. So, most likely it goes to spam. However, you may consider checking the troubleshooting on the emails and how you may verify the email and domain here:

https://howto.caspio.com/troubleshooting/troubleshooting-email-delivery-and-domain-verification/
https://howto.caspio.com/notifications/email-notifications/verifying-email-and-domain/