DataPage Pricing

herrma29

Question

Hey board!

I have been trialing Caspio for a little while and, while it is an extremely powerful application, I am not sure I'll be able to justify the cost to use.

My concern is the cost required to build out a complete application. I anticipate needing somewhere between 50 and 100 DataPages, based on the number and type of users my process management app will require, as well as the number of DataPages I've seen in some relatively simple apps (7, for instance, for the Contact Management app pre-installed on my dashboard). I assume DataPage limits are considered on a total basis, and not a per-app basis. Is this correct?

I guess, in addition to the question above, my question is: How many DataPages are people using in their applications? If DataPages are per app and not per account, then is it possible to connect apps together?

Best,

Chris

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, herrma29 said:

Hey board!

I have been trialing Caspio for a little while and, while it is an extremely powerful application, I am not sure I'll be able to justify the cost to use.

My concern is the cost required to build out a complete application. I anticipate needing somewhere between 50 and 100 DataPages, based on the number and type of users my process management app will require, as well as the number of DataPages I've seen in some relatively simple apps (7, for instance, for the Contact Management app pre-installed on my dashboard). I assume DataPage limits are considered on a total basis, and not a per-app basis. Is this correct?

I guess, in addition to the question above, my question is: How many DataPages are people using in their applications? If DataPages are per app and not per account, then is it possible to connect apps together?

Best,

Chris

Hi Cris,

Welcome to Caspio Community Forum.

Yes, you're correct. The count of the deployed limit is based on the total deployed DataPages of all your apps in your account. For instance, you have 50 Deployable DataPages and your:

App1 - 24 Deployed DP

App2 -  26 Deployed DP

Hence, you already reached the deployed limit.

And I highly suggest contacting the Solution Consultant assigned to your trial account so that they could advise you better on your questions.

Hi @herrma29,

If datapage usage is your concern, I will recommend you consulting with an experienced Caspio developer to look at possible options to help your app stick within the limits of your budget, it is not always possible but it is not imposible by integrating some JS plugins or custom code, you will be surprised of how flexible Caspio can be.

I hope you can find an appropriate solution for your case.

Regards.

Hi,

Just want to add to the previous comment above, I highly recommend to review Caspio new pricing plan's resources to ensure that these meet your need. You can visit the newest pricing plan at these sites and look for PLATFORM FEATURES & RESOURCES.

For Standard Plan:https://www.caspio.com/pricing/standard-edition-plans-features/
For Premium Plan: https://www.caspio.com/pricing/premium-edition-plans-features/