Work Around Solution for Printing Reports

kpcollier

Question

Anyone have a workaround for printing report datapages? I find it a little ridiculous that Caspio doesn't offer a print/pdf feature unless you fork out $160/month. 

Using the browser function (ctrl+p) brings up the page. However, editing the header/footer is insanely difficult with these datapages, and if you have a report with multiple pages, it doesn't recognize it. Also the fact that the printer view is simply where you are scrolled on the page... just the view, not the whole page. 

Anyways, I found this forum post about 3rd party PDF generators, however most of the solutions no longer work and the other one sucks :)

TIA,

KPC 

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, matstein said:

I agree @kpcollier, I really need another cheaper solution also.  The webmerge option you are still spending $200 a month for enough merges.  

Put a Zapier subscription on top of that if you need more than 100 activities a month. Its pretty ridiculous, printing is such a simple and widely needed function for almost any workplace...