Passed parameter based on a condition

Kuroshi

Question

I need to pass a parameter on the website link but with condition. For example if field1 = a then pass parameter name=[@fieldname] otherwise it will be just the link. I tried Case When statement and use the a href with the link but it is not working if it has a parameter included in the link. Do you have any other ideas for this guys?

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Batchini said:

I need to pass a parameter on the website link but with condition. For example if field1 = a then pass parameter name=[@fieldname] otherwise it will be just the link. I tried Case When statement and use the a href with the link but it is not working if it has a parameter included in the link. Do you have any other ideas for this guys?

https://howto.caspio.com/parameters/

That's all about passing parameters as well. Also, did you know that from the Localization, you can actually set the behavior of your DataPage? If there are no records found, you can create a script that gets you redirected to a link. That happens because you can create a script or html, not just texts on Localizations.