Email From Field

JayDub

Question

Is it possible to have a different display name shown in the TO field of an email in a Task or Triggered action. For instance, when you set the TO field to info@acme.com the recipient will see "info" as the name of sender of the email. I would instead like the name to be show as Acme Info. In Outlook, this is done by prefacing the email with the user name like: <Acme Info> info@acme.com. But, in looking around, and testing some different syntax, I can't find anything similar for the TO field in Caspio. Any ideas are welcome.

Screenshot 2021-03-11 211114.png

7 answers to this question

On 3/11/2021 at 8:12 PM, JayDub said:

Is it possible to have a different display name shown in the TO field of an email in a Task or Triggered action. For instance, when you set the TO field to info@acme.com the recipient will see "info" as the name of sender of the email. I would instead like the name to be show as Acme Info. In Outlook, this is done by prefacing the email with the user name like: <Acme Info> info@acme.com. But, in looking around, and testing some different syntax, I can't find anything similar for the TO field in Caspio. Any ideas are welcome.

Screenshot 2021-03-11 211114.png

It's a standard when it comes to automatic emails. For regular emails that is sent by the prime email, this usually happens. But with automatic ones, the regular sample@test.com as the To is the one by default. :) 

Hi! Just an update! Caspio recently release and you can now have the ability to verify the FROM email address that you are using on DataPages, Triggered Actions, and Tasks as well as your domain. All the emails that you are using will be available and listed on the Email section under Account Settings. For more information, you may read it here: ihttps://howto.caspio.com/release-notes/caspio-31-0/