Navigation Bar

KAPITYAN

Question

9 answers to this question

Hi @NJConrcs,

Just to add to the initial answer to the first question, I'd like to point out just in case there's somebody out there who have the same initiative in mind and came upon this thread. The link provided above requires basic understanding of both HTML and JavaScript as it needs an external HTML file to contain the codes given and should be put in placed as instructed in the article. Thanks.

Another idea is to use App Parameters to create the menu bar. Create a 'Long Text' App Parameter and place in the code for your menu bar. You can then call this in the Header of any DataPage in that application. There are many CSS menu bar templates available that you can copy, paste and modify to fit your desired need. Take a look at the link below for an example:

https://c0cqk194.caspio.com/dp/D6673000bbd638fefcc444eab2dc

On 11/19/2018 at 3:51 PM, GoCubbies said:

Another idea is to use App Parameters to create the menu bar. Create a 'Long Text' App Parameter and place in the code for your menu bar. You can then call this in the Header of any DataPage in that application. There are many CSS menu bar templates available that you can copy, paste and modify to fit your desired need. Take a look at the link below for an example:

https://c0cqk194.caspio.com/dp/D6673000bbd638fefcc444eab2dc

Hey Cubbies, would this workflow make it so I can embed the datapages into the navigation bar instead of using iframes? I am having problems with iframes and scrolling on iOS.