Date Range Calendar event

Kuroshi

Question

10 answers to this question

Hi @Batchini,

What I suggest is to create a triggered action and add 3 tables. Below are the steps on how to:
1. Create Table 1. You will store here all of the information about Events. Screenshot: 3359399
2. Create Table 2. The trigger will be the one to populate this table. Screenshot:

3. Create the table 3. This will consists of the maximum number of days that the event can last. Screenshot:

4. Lastly, create a trigger that will populate the table two. Please refer to this: 3359417

Hope this works for you.

-Barbie

h3110,

With the recent Caspio Release 20 comes an improvement in Triggered Actions called "Variables" and "Do-While Loop". These allow you to achieve this workflow without having to specify a dummy table.

Attached are the screenshot of the Trigger, and the Table Design Used.

Hope this helps.

Happy H4x1ng-

-DefinitelyNot31337

Tables_2019-Dec-09_0543.zipimage.thumb.png.622c194302713c0e38cc952d5b50d93d.png

On 12/8/2019 at 4:50 PM, DefinitelyNot31337 said:

image.thumb.png.622c194302713c0e38cc952d5b50d93d.png

This is fantastic and was exactly what I needed. thank you!

A couple of questions:

With the above triggered action the last day doesn't post. How do I fix this? (what did I miss?)

Is there a way to make any kind of color change with the change of an event? For example, event 1 lasts 10 days with event 2 starting immediately after on day 11. What visual cue can I create so the user quickly sees the change from event 1 to event 2?

thanks!

On 7/21/2020 at 2:12 PM, shaferam said:

Is there a way to make any kind of color change with the change of an event? For example, event 1 lasts 10 days with event 2 starting immediately after on day 11. What visual cue can I create so the user quickly sees the change from event 1 to event 2?

For this question, we may need to use JavaScript. But this might help and additional custom codes may be able to help: https://howto.caspio.com/tech-tips-and-articles/advanced-customizations/how-to-dynamically-change-the-background-of-a-results-page/